Daido Metal Co., Ltd.
The European Technical Center
The center is located on the same site as Daido Metal Czech s.r.o., and carries out R&D and technical support for Daido activities in Europe.
- We aim to be an excellent research center with a perfect international reputation.
- We believe that our articles and patents can contribute to and influence international technical fields.
- Our mission is to develop new plain bearing technologies, that will fulfil present and future requirements of our customers.
- The most modern technologies and collaboration with European and international research centers help us to reach our vision.
- Material development
- Low friction coatings
- Surface texturing
- Testing facilities development
- Split radial plain bearing 36063, M. Omasta; L. Loveček
(BUT Brno a DAIDO METAL, Brno, year: 2022)
- JANKES, E., BESSER, C., AGOCS, A., MCALEESE, C., LOVEČEK, L., RONAI, B., RISTIC, A., DÖRR, N.: The influence of engine oil degradation on engine bearing performance. 52nd International Scientific Conference of Czech and Slovak Universities and Institutions Dealing with Motor Vehicles and Internal Combustion Engines Research, Prague, September 22 – 23, 2021, pp. 110 – 119.
- BESSER, C., AGOCS, A., RONAI, B., RISTIC, A., JANKES, E., REPKA, M., MCALEESE, C., DÖRR, N.: Generation of engine oils with defined degree of degradation by means of a large scale artificial alteration method. Tribology International. 2019, vol. 132,pp. 39-49.
- REPKA, M., OMASTA, M., ŠPERKA, P., MCALEESE, C., KOSHIMA, M., ISHIGO, O.: Bearing Fatigue Tester with optical module for in situ observation. World Tribology Congress 2017, Beijing, September 17 – 22, 2017, pp. 71.
- REPKA, M., DÖRR, N., BRENNER, B., GABLER, CH., MCALEESE, C., ISHIGO, O., KOSHIMA, M.: Lubricant-surface interactions of polymer-coated engine journal bearings. Tribology International. 2017, vol. 109, pp. 519–528.
- REPKA, M., DÖRR, N., BRENNER, B., GABLER, CH., MCALEESE, C., ISHIGO, O., KOSHIMA, M.: Lubricant-surface interactions of polymer-coated engine bearings. 20th International Colloquium Tribology, Industrial and Automotive Lubrication. 2016, pp. 9.
- MCALEESE, C., REPKA, M., ISHIGO, O.: Tribological properties of bearing materials for automotive engines. Czech-Japan Tribology Workshop, Mikulov, November 24 – 27 2014
doctoral and master thesis:
- Research of Coatings of Hydrodynamically Lubricated Sliding Bearings for Combustion Engines (M. Repka, BUT, Acad. year: 2016/2017)
- Research on the textured journal bearings for engines in automotive
(M. Svoboda, BUT, Acad. year: 2021/2022)
- Study of the mechanism of shaft and plain bearing seizure
(J. Myslivec, VSB-TUO, Acad. Year: 2021/2022)
- Macrocomposites for bearing production
(J. Burda, VSB-TUO, Acad. year: 2019/2020)
- Laboratory testing methods for plain bearings for combustion engines
(L. Loveček, BUT, Acad. year: 2017/2018)
KLUZNÁ VRSTVA S POKROČILÝMI TRIBOLOGICKÝMI VLASTNOSTMI,
REG. Č. P.: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/17_106/0012466